I’m not really a salty snack kind of person. Put a bag of chips in front of me, and I’ll most probably pass. But what I do love is that classic salty-sweet combination, and so I decided to create a candy bark that offered up the best of both worlds. Enjoy!
Chocolate Nutella Sea Salt Bark
1 cup milk chocolate morsels or melting discs
1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels or melting discs
2/3 cup Nutella
1/2 cup white chocolate morsels or melting discs
Pink Himalayan sea salt, for topping
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine the milk chocolate, semisweet chocolate, and Nutella in a medium bowl and melt in the microwave at 50% power for 30-second increments. Pay attention to the mixture and remove it from the heat once it’s mostly melted.
- Pour the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, using the back of a spoon or a spatula to spread it evenly.
- Melt the white chocolate using the methods described above.
- Once melted, use the back of a spoon or a knife to swirl it around on top of the milk chocolate layer.
- Sprinkle sea salt generously on top.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge and leave for at least one hour to set before breaking into pieces.